Creator Stories: Women Make Manufacturing
On March 24, join The National Association of Manufacturers, The Manufacturing Institute and Nephron Pharmaceuticals for the next exciting Creators Wanted virtual event: Creator Stories: Women Make Manufacturing. Women are the largest pool of untapped talent in manufacturing. Despite making up nearly half of the US labor force, women hold just 27% of manufacturing jobs. In recognition of Women’s History Month, we’re exploring how modern manufacturing is stepping up to attract and support women in the industry and celebrating the women who are making America by sharing their stories. Select speakers include:
- Lou Kennedy, CEO/Owner, Nephron Pharmaceuticals
- Lindsay Leonard, Senior Director, National Strategy & Engagement, Government Operations, Boeing
- Katarina Fjording, Head of Volvo Car University & Sustainability Americas, Volvo Car USA
- Meena Banasiak, Vice President, Quality and Corporate Social Responsibility, Phoenix Closures
- Brooke Wynn, Senior Director, Sustainability, Smithfield Foods, Inc.