Creators Wanted: A Program for America’s Students
The official anchor event for MFG Day 2020 events across the country, The Manufacturing Institute’s program–presented by Salesforce, PTC and Rockwell Automation–celebrates modern manufacturing in America and aims to excite students about opportunities in the industry. The Space Gal, Emily Dawn Calandrelli, Host and Co-Executive Producer of Emily’s Wonder Lab on Netflix headlines the program with a Flash Talk.
This compelling program includes:
- Flash Talk by The Space Gal, Emily Dawn Calandrelli, Host and Co-Executive Producer of Emily’s Wonder Lab on Netflix and Producer and Host of FOX’s Xploration Outer Space
- Meet Today’s Creators, a conversation with Jennifer Gai, Industry Solutions Manager at Salesforce, and modern manufacturers
- Virtual Manufacturing Tour by PTC and Rockwell Automation
- Be Tomorrow’s Creators, a conversation with Chelle Travis, Executive Director of SkillsUSA and Leah Curry, President of Toyota Motor Manufacturing, Indiana moderated by Carolyn Lee, Executive Director of The Manufacturing Institute
- This program is hosted by Jay Flores, Global STEM Ambassador with remarks from Jay Timmons, President and CEO of the National Association of Manufacturers and Dr. Walt Copan, Under Secretary of Commerce for Standards and Technology and NIST Director